Digital Library and Collections
The digital library gives the reader the opportunity to read complete texts of publications in electronic format, and consists of several projects:
- Digital Library Iverieli offers the users digital versions of the books, journals, newspapers, sheet music, audio materials, photographs and copies of rare books (in different formats: Adobe PDF, JPEG, MPEG Audio) preserved at the National Parliamentary Library, as well as dissertations and theses.
- Merab Mamardashvili Digital Library contains digitalized works by famous authors of Georgian classical literature and full texts of the editions about civic education, economics, law etc.
- "Digital Photokhronicle" - A joint project of the National Library and Geocell, through which previously unknown public photos kept in families or institutions throughout Georgia were digitized. (Geo)
- Digital Repository of Posters - a joint project of the National Library and insurance company Aldagi that brings together unique, well-known and unknown posters of the twentieth century - political posters, posters, advertisements, social propaganda, healthcare etc. from the National Library collections.
- "Moodstanza - ლექსები" - The mobile application for Android has been designed for Georgian-speaking users of all ages. It allows them to read the poetry of the XIX and XX.